co-release with Lama-Musik
„Hermann Nitsch, Satansbraten“ unites three variants of the same song idea, played on a big church organ and/or small choir organ, recorded live at a late hour in three nights during the rehearsals for the legendary „Kulturnacht“ performance in the city church of Mönchengladbach in May 2016. A composition for organ stop, voice and sounds.
Spooky as hell.
Listen to the full record here
• 100 copies in a 2c silkscreened die-cut cover – 410g/m² kraftpack paper – 180g black wax – 4c labels –black deluxe innersleeves with rounded corners – numbered by hand
• 20 test-pressings – 1c silkscreened handsewn black cotton bag – stamped a-side label – with a die-cut „K“ sealed b-side label – 21x28cm photo print glued on the lined red innersleeve – numbered by hand
• All photos taken by Martin Kircher
• Mastered by Daniel Husayn at North London Bomb Factory
• Design and Layout by Nils Trash
• Silkscreened by Andreas Ziegler